The newest 'Metal Gear' game has been poisoned by the controversy surrounding Konami and Hideo Kojima - here's what's going on
You might think a major new game in the long-running "Metal Gear" franchise would elicit a ton of hype.
The last major "Metal Gear" game, "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain," was a blockbuster phenomenon - just like every major "Metal Gear" release before it.
But things are quite the contrary in the case of "Metal Gear Survive," the latest major "Metal Gear" game.
Though I personally enjoyed the game, much of the talk surrounding it has been focused on "Metal Gear" franchise creator Hideo Kojima, who either left Konami or was forced out of the company, depending on who you ask. Is he or isn't he officially thanked in the game's credits? Does this image from the game contain a secret message from employees loyal to Kojima?
So, what in the world is going on with "Metal Gear Survive"? Here's the deal:
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know