The top 7 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week sees Netflix's "Lucifer" revival debut on the list.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the seven most "in-demand" TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on " demand expressions," the globally standardized TV demand measurement unit from Parrot Analytics. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media.
"Doom Patrol" is also still going strong as DC Universe prepares to roll out a new original series later this month, called "Swamp Thing."
Below are this week's seven most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
7. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
6. "The Handmaid's Tale" (Hulu)
5. "Titans" (DC Universe)
4. "Doom Patrol" (DC Universe)
3. "The Act" (Hulu)
2. "Lucifer" (Netflix)
1. "Cobra Kai" (YouTube Premium)
- Ethos IPO: Understanding its business, profit, outlook, analysts view in 10 points
- Here are the top cryptos losers that have reported the highest decline in the last 7 days
- Google's YouTube Music for Wear OS to now let users stream content over Wi-Fi and LTE
- Airtel bumped its profits by $2 billion in FY2022 — understand its earnings in ten simple points
- All you need to know about PM Modi's 6G announcement