The top 7 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider the most in-demand original TV shows on streaming services.
- This week sees Netflix's "Lucifer" revival debut on the list.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Every week, Parrot Analytics provides Business Insider with a list of the seven most "in-demand" TV shows on streaming services. The data is based on " demand expressions," the globally standardized TV demand measurement unit from Parrot Analytics. Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement, and viewership weighted by importance, so a stream or download is a higher expression of demand than a "like" or comment on social media.
"Doom Patrol" is also still going strong as DC Universe prepares to roll out a new original series later this month, called "Swamp Thing."
Below are this week's seven most popular original shows on Netflix and other streaming services:
7. "Stranger Things" (Netflix)
6. "The Handmaid's Tale" (Hulu)Advertisement
5. "Titans" (DC Universe)
4. "Doom Patrol" (DC Universe)Advertisement
3. "The Act" (Hulu)
2. "Lucifer" (Netflix)Advertisement
1. "Cobra Kai" (YouTube Premium)
- Curfew, alcohol ban as S Africa extends national state of disaster amid rampant COVID-19 infections
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases