There's a weird way to fix your iPhone if it's acting slow - and it takes less than 30 seconds
If your iPhone's not properly displaying app updates or if it's acting slow, there's a weird - and incredibly simple - thing you can do that could fix it.
Here's what you do:
First, go into the App Store.
Then, tap one of the buttons at the bottom - it doesn't matter which - 10 times quickly in succession. You must tap the same button 10 times.
You'll see a blank screen like this for just a second.
...and that's it! You've now successfully reset your App Store's cache, emptying out the temporary storage that can cause your phone to act sluggish or cause your apps to fail to update.
We tried the trick in several Apple apps to see how it worked.
We found that the tap-ten-times trick worked in stores, like iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. It also worked in the Apple Watch app. It didn't work for us in Podcasts, Music, Game Center, iMessage, or Phone.
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India
- Best smart home security cameras in India