These beautiful, hand-drawn infographics capture the patterns of life
Princeton Architectural Press
The result, collected in "Dear Data" from Princeton Architectural Press, is beautiful and thought-provoking.
"What emerges is a case for the beauty of small data and its deliberate interpretation, analog visualization, and slow transmission," Maria Popova writes in the foreword, "a celebration of the infinitesimal, incomplete, imperfect, yet marvelously human details through which we wrest meaning out of the incomprehensible vastness of all possible experience that is life."
Check out a sampling below.
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- New York officials ban airports from charging up to $28 for a beer — a price tag they described as 'totally indefensible'
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22