These beautiful, hand-drawn infographics capture the patterns of life
Princeton Architectural Press
The result, collected in "Dear Data" from Princeton Architectural Press, is beautiful and thought-provoking.
"What emerges is a case for the beauty of small data and its deliberate interpretation, analog visualization, and slow transmission," Maria Popova writes in the foreword, "a celebration of the infinitesimal, incomplete, imperfect, yet marvelously human details through which we wrest meaning out of the incomprehensible vastness of all possible experience that is life."
Check out a sampling below.
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price