These beautiful, hand-drawn infographics capture the patterns of life
Princeton Architectural Press
The result, collected in "Dear Data" from Princeton Architectural Press, is beautiful and thought-provoking.
"What emerges is a case for the beauty of small data and its deliberate interpretation, analog visualization, and slow transmission," Maria Popova writes in the foreword, "a celebration of the infinitesimal, incomplete, imperfect, yet marvelously human details through which we wrest meaning out of the incomprehensible vastness of all possible experience that is life."
Check out a sampling below.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks