This Nail Polish Changes Colors When It Comes In Contact With A Drugged Drink
The polish - called "Undercover Colors" - will change shades if it becomes exposed to a drugged drink.
Walk away from your drink at a party? Look away from your solo cup for a second? Simply dip your finger in the liquid. If the polish changes colors, you'll know not to keep sipping.
The polish was developed by college students Tyler Confrey-Maloney, Stephen Gray, Ankesh Madan and Tasso Von Windheim, who met studying at North Carolina State University.
The four are raising money for a better prototype of Undercover Colors through a donations page.
- This could be the best time to buy Galaxy Z Fold3 5G in India at ₹1,09,999
- Retail jobs have been slowing down due to WFH and online sales: report
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Govt invites bids for IDBI Bank privatisation; Govt, LIC to sell 60.72%
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits