This tiny device can record everything you say and transcribe it for you
The tiny device has one function: to help you keep track of your ideas, to-do lists, and notes while you're on the go.
Senstone records voice memos, uploads them to an app, and transcribes them for you. The device is launching on Kickstarter Tuesday with the goal of raising $50,000, but I got an early version of the Senstone to try out for myself.
Here's how it works.
- Eightfold.ai is looking to hire 300 techies from India and across the globe
- Apple Watch Series 7 specifications leaked through an alleged internal document
- Midcaps Bajaj Electricals, IRCTC and Hatsun Agro have surged more than 40% in a span of 30 days
- Influencer marketing will be Rs 900 crore market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours