Today’s top tech news: The Cricket World Cup vs IPL on Hotstar, Indian IT firms vs H-1B visas and Modi vs cash withdrawals
- In the face of rising H-1B visa rejections, Indian IT firms may take steps to start acquiring companies in the US to continue providing services to their American clients.
- If you withdraw more than ₹1 million in cash in a year, then there might a new tax on the horizon that you need to know about.
- India loves cricket but viewership numbers on
Hotstarshow that it may love the Indian Premier League (IPL) more than it likes to watch the Cricket World Cup2019.
- Amazon, Google and Facebook are the top three trusted brands in India. Facebook makes it to third place despite the many privacy and data concerns around the social networking giant.
- Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi dies of coronavirus
- Best keyboards in India
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on the company's IPO— 'When the market's ready for Airbnb, it will go public'
- Best colour printers for home in India
- Roshni Nadar, Divya Gokulnath, Ameera Shah and Vinati Saraf — India’s most powerful businesswomen of 2020, according to Forbes