Twitter's stock just had a wild rebound and is now up more than 9%
Shares of Twitter are bouncing back in a big way, despite the massive market selloff pressuring most tech stocks on Wednesday.
The social networking company's stock was up more than 9% to $18.24 in midday trading Wednesday for reasons that were not immediately clear. Twitter's stock had been down as much as 7.2% on Wednesday, setting a new low of $15.48.
NOW WATCH: How to find Netflix's secret categories
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Diabetes drug effective in reducing severity in Covid patients: Study
- India Inc sees steepest decline in deal values: report
- All-India Consumer Price Index for agricultural, rural labourers rose in July
- 50% of companies planning job cuts amid economic downturn: Report
- Edtech startup Sunstone raises $35 mn in funding round led by WestBridge Capital