Use this trick to find Google's new Easter egg, a secret 'Flappy Bird' clone hidden in Android
Google is known for planting mini games throughout its products, and its latest Easter egg is an adorable Flappy Bird-like game that you can access through the Settings menu.
Google teased the Easter egg on Friday with this tweet:
The game is just as hard as Flappy Bird. But instead of controlling a bird, you get to navigate a tiny Android robot through various Lollipop-filled stages. To access it, go to the Settings menu, scroll all the way down to About Phone, and then tap the Android Version field five times.
A lollipop will appear on the screen, and you should long press it when it appears. The game will appear on the screen after that.
Here's what it looks like:
The goal is to avoid hitting the lollipops, instead of hitting them like I did.I accessed the game on a Moto E running Android 5.0.2. It seems like your phone needs to be running Android Lollipop to see the game, but I haven't tried it on Android phones with heavier skins like those made by Samsung and HTC.
- Tesla India prospects get a boost as states compete with each other to invite Elon Musk to their backyard
- Budget 2022: Government may consider bringing crypto trade under TDS ambit
- India reports 4% lesser new COVID-19 cases, Omicron cases surge by 6%
- We’re not in India just to build brand IKEA but also to build the home furnishing category: Kavitha Rao, IKEA India
- US sees highest rate of COVID-19 hospitalisations for children below 17 years