We Asked Kids What They Think About Facebook, And Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Worried
There's a whole new generation of children growing up in the digital world. Social media giant Facebook hopes this is the next wave of users but are they really intersted in having a profile?
We asked little kids between the age of nine and eleven what they really think of Facebook.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term