CHART OF THE DAY: Mobile Ad Revenue Is Exploding, But Still Pretty Tiny Overall
The IAB is out with its latest stats on digital advertising (download a .pdf here).
One thing that stands out from the report is the exploding growth of mobile advertising. It's now 15% of all online advertising, up from 7% the year before.While it's growing, mobile is still pretty small overall. For the first half of this year, mobile ad revenue was $3 billion, up from $1.2 billion the year before.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow