Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
Facebook's stock is up 10% in pre-market trading as investors react to last night's earnings report.
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32. Advertisement
Facebook's operating margins hit 59%, an all-time high, which helped fuel the profit growth.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- Bihar COVID-19 death toll reaches 88, infection tally climbs to 11,456
- Thane COVID-19 count crosses 40k-mark, Kalyan surge continues
- COVID-19 death toll in Odisha reaches 34; tally mounts to 8,601
- 3 more COVID-19 fatalities in Jharkhand, toll rises to 18; 36 new cases detected
- COVID-19: As average daily cases come down, experts say Delhi may go past peak in August