Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- Gurugram: 267 fined for flouting pollution norms, Rs 57L collected
- New immigration rules: Visa applications open under UK's post-Brexit 'simple' points-based system
- Bata names Sandeep Kataria as its global CEO — the first Indian to lead the 126-year old footwear giant worldwide
- Serum Institute claims that its COVID vaccine is safe and that it has a clean chit from the authorities for Covishield
- After Delhi, Gujarat reduces COVID-19 test prices to ₹800 from ₹1,500 for private labs