Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- Gurugram struggles to find plasma donors with only 1% of COVID-19 patients volunteering
- Delhi traffic police shuts UP-Delhi border roads due to farmers' protests
- Budget session may conclude before first phase of assembly polls: Sources
- Budget session of Parliament likely to be cut short; may conclude before Holi: Sources. PTI JTR NAB AQS AQS
- Tata dials up another acquisition talk – with India’s discovery platform Just Dial, whose stock is up by 7%