Twitter wants its next CEO to be someone who 'really uses and loves the product in every single way'
Getty Images / Kevork Djansezian
One questioner on the call asked what Twitter would be looking for in a new CEO.
"We're looking for someone who really uses and loves the product in every single way," Dorsey answered. "That is going to be a huge attribute that the search committee is looking for."
Neither Dorsey nor Costolo will be part of the search committee, but they said that Twitter will be considering both internal and external candidates.
"As an entrepreneur who had a huge hand in creating this service and has watched it over nearly ten years, it's just amazing its capability to show the world live and for everything it is, and to be able to have a live conversation on it. And I just think there's so much potential there, both for individuals and for brands that can be amplified. That's exactly what the team is doing, and that's exactly what we will continue doing."
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Thums Up's latest ad celebrates the grit and determination of Indian fast bowler Mohammad Siraj
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh