Ahead of Model 3 launch, Elon Musk thanks Tesla customers for taking a risk on a new car company
"Wanted to say thanks to all that own or ordered a Tesla. It matters to us that you took a risk on a new car company. We won't forget," Musk tweeted on Monday evening.Musk's gratitude is especially poignant here, with the first 30 production units of the Model 3 due to make their world debut in about three weeks.
The roughly $35,000 sedan is a goal that's been a long time coming for Tesla and Musk. The company has become the most successful all-electric car maker in modern history, thanks in part to the Model S and Model X luxury sedan and SUV - the sales of which have paved the way for a more affordable, mass-market car in the Model 3.Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022
- COVID-19: Gurugram, Faridabad and Sonipat districts in Haryana worst hit with new infections