Apple's iCloud service is having technical issues
Apple's own system status page displays 19 current issues, mostly with iCloud services like Find My iPhone, Mail, and Calendar. The page says that only 1.5% of users are affected.
Apple's status page says that iMessage and App Store are fine. Business Insider staffers were able to log in to iCloud from a computer in New York a few minutes ago.
Apple was not immediately available for comment.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round