Reliance Jio users tweet about network issues, unable to call and send messages
Reliance Jio usersacross the country are reportedly facing network issues.
- Users are reportedly unable to place calls or send messages.
- Some users have also reported their mobile internet is not working.
Jio users have taken to social media platforms like Twitter to complain about the service outage affecting Jio. While the majority of users have claimed that they are unable to make calls or send SMS, a few users have also claimed that they are facing an issue with their mobile internet.
Downdetector, a popular website that tracks outages across websites and applications, has reported a massive spike in reports about Jio being down. 38% of the users who reported an issue claimed that they do not have a signal on their device, while 37% reported that they are unable to place calls.
#Jiodown I am unable to call someone . The voice call services are not working since morning . When the services w… https://t.co/H4f7Y0mZ8O— Yash Essential (@yashh_essential) 1669697380000
A user from Mumbai has claimed that voice call services have not been working since morning and the user is not able to place calls.
Restarted three phones three times to check for network. Unluckily all my phone numbers are jio. #jio #jiodown— Rohan V (@rohanva) 1669693009000
A user with three phones claimed that he tried restarting all of his devices as he was unable to get a signal on any of them.
Just passing time with this tweet, my Jio is working fine since morning perks of living in a non metropolitan city lol #Jiodown— Kshitiz Kumar (@Kshitiz68687) 1669692709000
The outage reportedly is affecting only a section of users and several users have claimed that their services have not been affected.
iPhone 15 features roundup – Ultra variant, solid-state buttons, USB Type-C port, and more
Homegrown brands dominate the truly wireless earbud segment as shipments double in India
From 'bigbasket' to 'googledummy', these are the most commonly used passwords in India
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS