Google is opening a physical YouTube store in London
Business Insider UK/Sam Shead
Darlington Howard, a YouTube senior programme strategist at Google, told Business Insider that all profits from the store will go to the creators.The YouTube Space also contains three studios for popular YouTubers to use, as well as a barista bar and a community area that can be accessed by the public.
The space is designed to help YouTubers improve the quality of their videos, be it by offering them access to workshops or giving them access to equipment they wouldn't otherwise be able to get their hands on.
Sam Shead/Business Insider
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC