Here's the video of Steve Jobs the White House is using to recruit tech talent
The U.S. Digital Service is a White House organization created by Obama in 2014 to help the government ditch its "outdated tools and systems." The group aims to recruit some of the top technology talent into government positions to help build tools like the student loan calculator.
As we transition from one administration to another, the team doesn't show signs of slowing down its recruiting efforts. On Tuesday, the USDS tweeted a 1994 video of Steve Jobs being interviewed by the Silicon Valley Historical Association.
In the video, Jobs encourages people to reach beyond a "limited life," which he defines as staying on the given path of having a nice family and saving a little money. He encourages people to change, influence, and build a new kind of life.
You can see the full video and the U.S. Digital Service's tweet here:
When you use your talents to serve:- U.S. Digital Service (@USDS) January 17, 2017
You'll never be the same again: https://t.co/BDg4GsLgxO
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade