LEAKED: It looks like Apple hasn't given up on the iPod just yet
If you think Apple has abandoned the iPod, think again.
New iPod colors are hidden in the latest version of iTunes, reports 9to5Mac. The images depict gold, dark blue, and dark pink versions of the iPod, which are all colors Apple currently doesn't offer.
The leaked colors were found in the new version of iTunes after someone plugged in a new iPod to sync it with their music. Instead of the current iPod colors, a picture of new, unreleased iPods showed up.
The iPod is certainly due for an update, so it doesn't come as a surprise that Apple is working on new models. The iPod touch hasn't been updated since June 2014, and the iPod mini and iPod nano haven't seen a refresh since September 2013.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani