Today’s top tech news: Microsoft’s Windows 10 has another bug, Flipkart helps you file tax returns and how Google and Facebook dominate the digital world
- Windows’s latest update has a bug that could keep your VPN from functioning properly.
- Flipkart has partnered with Cleartax to woo sellers by helping them file their taxes and stay GST complaint.
- Google and Facebook currently garner 60% of digital advertising expenditure, but companies are looking to Indian IT firms like Wipro, Infosys and TCS to diversify.
- Xiaomi’s upcoming premium smartphone may feature the same lens as the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom and the Huawei P30 Pro.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
Windows 10’s latest update has another bug - and it might keep you from being anonymous online
Google, Facebook and their story behind controlling 60% of India’s digital adsAdvertisement
Xiaomi's working on new smartphone with the same lens as Huawei P30 Pro and Oppo Reno 10X Zoom
- Lockdown: Mahindra counts loss of 87k vehicles, 30k tractors in Q1
- Typhoons, cyclones and hurricanes are not the same - here some key differences you should know
- One of Modi's favourite economists has an advice for the Indian Prime Minister
- Narendra Modi and Donald Trump discuss India-China border dispute ahead of New Delhi-Beijing negotiations on June 6
- 'Microsoft Teams to increase visible participants limit to 49'