Today’s top tech news: Microsoft’s Windows 10 has another bug, Flipkart helps you file tax returns and how Google and Facebook dominate the digital world
- Windows’s latest update has a bug that could keep your VPN from functioning properly.
- Flipkart has partnered with Cleartax to woo sellers by helping them file their taxes and stay GST complaint.
- Google and Facebook currently garner 60% of digital advertising expenditure, but companies are looking to Indian IT firms like Wipro, Infosys and TCS to diversify.
- Xiaomi’s upcoming premium smartphone may feature the same lens as the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom and the Huawei P30 Pro.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Windows 10’s latest update has another bug - and it might keep you from being anonymous online
Google, Facebook and their story behind controlling 60% of India’s digital ads
Xiaomi's working on new smartphone with the same lens as Huawei P30 Pro and Oppo Reno 10X Zoom
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings