Millionaires, billionaires, and the big names in tech and media swarm to Sun Valley, Idaho for Allen & Co.'s mogul fest
Getty / Scott Olson
Investment bank Allen & Co. is hosting its 33nd annual, week-long conference in Sun Valley, Idaho - the so-called summer-camp for billionaires - and many of America's wealthiest, most powerful businesspeople in media, technology, and sports have swarmed the scene.
We've grabbed photos so you can see which power players made it out to Idaho this year.
- Vivo V25 Pro Review - A camera champ with minor stumbling blocks
- Akasa Air has enough capital to induct 72 aircraft thanks to Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s visionary role, says CEO
- Workplace recognition, and not salary, is top criteria for job seekers in India: report
- Sports goods, furniture and shoes lead India’s retail growth this festive season: RAI
- ACCA and IMA: economy survey reveals the biggest ever drop in economic confidence