MUNSTER: Today's iPhone Lines Are Massive And Apple Will Sell 6 Million Units This Weekend
Munster wrote in a note to investors this morning that there were 1,417 customers in line at Apple's flagship 5th Avenue store in New York this morning. There were 775 people in line for last year's iPhone 5 launch. Lines were slightly longer than average in San Francisco and Minneapolis.
Lines were likely longer because Apple did not take pre-orders for its top-of-the-line
This year, Apple only accepted pre-orders for the
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months