People think their iPhones get slower every time a new one comes out
Does your old iPhone seem slower now that Apple has released the iPhone 6S?
You're not alone. Every time Apple comes out with a new iPhone, search queries for the term "iPhone slow" peak right around launch time, then decline slowly after that....until the next release.
Part of it might just be jealousy when you see your friend surfing the web at lightning speed thanks to the newest processors and software. But there's also some evidence that new versions of iOS slow older iPhones down, as new features take up more processing power, so people may simply be regretting their latest software upgrade.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail