SAP Co-CEO Bill McDermott Clears The Air On The Ongoing Fight With Oracle
SAP co-CEO Bill McDermott stopped by our office recently, and talked about the ongoing race between the giants in the enterprise resource planning market.
"We are looking in the windshield at where we need to take SAP, not so much debating why we are or aren't better than Oracle," said McDermott.
"We know we are better. We know we are ahead. Now, the question is how we can continue to innovate faster, and help that customer win."
Watch below McDermott explain how SAP's integrated application platform is driving business results, and how Oracle has moved away from the core software mission.
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days
- IPO-bound OYO acquires Denmark's holiday home chain Bornholmske Feriehuse
- Sensex rallies 580 points, buoyed by intense buying in IT, bank stocks