Here's how different Instagram looked in 2011, and how it's changed over time
Great Apps Timeline
In April 2012, as Facebook was making its way toward an IPO, Mark Zuckerberg shelled out $1 billion to buy Instagram, a 13-person startup with a hot photo-sharing app.Instagram was just two years old, had zero revenue, and needless to say, some people thought Zuckerberg was crazy at the time. But that acquisition could turn out to be one of Zuckerberg's best decisions.
But it's not the first time Instagram has switched up its look. Instagram's interface from 2011 looks a bit goofy today.Great Apps Timeline is a website that tracks how popular apps like Uber or WhatsApp have changed over the years. They put together a walkthrough of how Instagram's look has evolved over time.
Here it is, from 2011 to 2016:
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials