Zoom brings third-party apps to your meetings, here’s how to access it
ZoomApps are third-party apps that are integrated in Zoom calls.
- There are over 50 Zoom Apps available now.
- These apps range from project management, note-taking to even games.
Some of these apps include Asana, Dot Collector, Dropbox Spaces and even Heads Up! Users will have to upgrade to the latest version of Zoom to access them.
Here’s what Zoom Apps can do
Zoom Apps cover a wide range of categories such as whiteboard, project management, note-taking, and video games. This is in addition to over 1,500 third-party integrations with the Zoom App Marketplace.
The new Zoom Apps are aimed at boosting productivity during meetings. For instance, apps like Asana lets users create in-meeting action items. The Dot Collector app lets users share real time feedback and polling.
Then there’s Dropbox Spaces for collaborative workspaces, and Wellness That Works by WW which is an app that sends users push notifications to stand and stretch. Zoom users can also play the popular game Heads Up! By talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.
How to access and use Zoom Apps
- First, download the latest version of Zoom.
- Open Zoom and click on Apps from the bottom bar of the screen.
- Zoom Apps will open on the right side of the screen.
- Select Discover to see the different Zoom Apps available.
Zoom Apps are also available in the app marketplace, and users can add their favourite apps from here as well. These apps will be visible under the My Apps section during a
AdvertisementIn addition to Zoom Apps, the video conferencing company has also made Zoom Events widely available. This is Zoom’s events platform that offers various tools for virtual events. Users can also sell tickets of Zoom Events through this platform.
Zoom beats Wall Street expectations in its first-quarter earnings. Here's how 8 insiders describe its whirlwind year.
How to record a Zoom meeting on any device, and grant others permission to record your meetings
Popular on BI
- US will give runway rights at NJ airport to a budget airline
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee