Google now wants to teach you a new word daily with this new feature
Google Searchapp has a new feature that will send a new word daily for you to learn.
- It’s currently available in English and through the
- Google plans to add different difficulty levels soon for users to choose from.
AdvertisementGoogle Search has a new feature that will help you learn new words easily. It will essentially send alerts of new words daily with the meaning behind them and some interesting facts as well. The new feature is quite similar to the app Dictionary.com that shares a new word daily for users to learn about.
This feature is available through the
So if you’re up to learning a new word every day, here’s what you need to do.
Search for the definition of an English word on the Google app.
You can type “define” followed by the word you want to search.
You’ll see a bell icon just on top of the search result.
Tap on the bell icon to get daily word meanings.
Google will send notifications on your phone with the word of the day. The notification will include a one-line definition of the word, and an option to see synonyms and more about the word. You can tap on it to open a new search result page with detailed information. Google plans on adding different difficulty levels to this word meaning feature that you will be able to choose. But it hasn’t said when it plans on expanding this feature to more languages.
Here’s how to install Android apps on Windows 11
Google lowers Play Store fees from 30% to 15% for developers
Popular on BI
- Social media slams Kohli's 'pathetic' on-field celebrations
- One in two Indians face extortion and data misuse thanks to instant loan apps
- If you thought techies got the biggest hikes last year, think again...
- Big Tech should obey the law of the land says India, after Twitter goes to court
- Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Marico among stocks to watch out for on July 6