Google now wants to teach you a new word daily with this new feature
Google Searchapp has a new feature that will send a new word daily for you to learn.
- It’s currently available in English and through the
- Google plans to add different difficulty levels soon for users to choose from.
This feature is available through the
So if you’re up to learning a new word every day, here’s what you need to do.
AdvertisementSearch for the definition of an English word on the Google app.
You can type “define” followed by the word you want to search.
You’ll see a bell icon just on top of the search result.
Tap on the bell icon to get daily word meanings.
Google will send notifications on your phone with the word of the day. The notification will include a one-line definition of the word, and an option to see synonyms and more about the word. You can tap on it to open a new search result page with detailed information. Google plans on adding different difficulty levels to this word meaning feature that you will be able to choose. But it hasn’t said when it plans on expanding this feature to more languages.
Here’s how to install Android apps on Windows 11
Google lowers Play Store fees from 30% to 15% for developers
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Motorola launches 'Moto G31' smartphone with OLED display, starting at ₹12,999
- Ather Energy to set up second manufacturing plant, targets 400k electric scooters annually
- LIC to raise stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly 10%
- Star Health IPO is asking for five times the price that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala paid in 2018
- ExoMiner, a new machine learning method helped discover 301 exoplanets