How to post a story on your LinkedIn profile using the mobile app
- You can post a
- To post LinkedIn stories, tap the "Your story" button in the stories section at the top of your mobile app, or tap "Share a story" in the Post menu.
- To create your story, you can combine a photo or video with text and stickers, then tap "Share story."
Like any social network, LinkedIn offers several ways to post news, commentary, and other kinds of content for your followers to read and engage with.
In addition to traditional posts, LinkedIn now allows you to create a Story. Similar to Instagram stories, these are temporary posts that only exist for 24 hours. After one day, they simply disappear from your profile.
How to post a LinkedIn storyYou can only create LinkedIn stories using a mobile app on your
2. Use the controls at the bottom of the screen to take a picture or select an existing image from your camera's gallery. You can tap the Shutter button to take a photo, tap and hold it to record a video, or press the Gallery button to browse the photos on your phone.3. Use the icons at the top of the screen to add text or a sticker. Tap "T" to enter text and adjust its color, or tap the Sticker icon to browse LinkedIn's extensive library of graphics. After you add an item to the screen, you can drag it around, resize it and even angle the item using gestures.
4. When you're done, tap "Share story" to post it to your profile.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar