How to take a screenshot on any Dell desktop computer or laptop
- You can take a screenshot on a
Delllaptop or desktop computer in several ways, but the easiest is to simply press the Print Screen key, which Dell usually abbreviates as "PrtScn" or "prt sc."
- There are several ways to customize your PrtScn screenshot using keyboard combos.
- You can find the Print Screen key in the top row of your Dell's keyboard.
Whether you have a Dell laptop or desktop computer, it's easy to take and save a screenshot.
The process is the same no matter what kind of
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to take a screenshot on an Dell desktop or laptopThere are several ways to take a screenshot on any
Once you press the Print Screen key, a picture of your entire screen will be copied to your computer's clipboard. Once it's there, you can paste it into another program (like Paint) to save it.
You have many options for how you use the Print Screen key – using keyboard combos, you can screenshot specific windows or just a portion of the screen.For details on getting the most out of it and how to save your screenshot once you use the key, see the article "How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 computers in several different ways."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time