Yes, Snapchat has a dark mode - but it's only available to some users. Here's how to check if you have it
Snapchatdoes have a dark modesetting, but it isn't available to all users yet.
- As of this writing, Snapchat dark mode is only available to iPhone users in Australia and some parts of the US.
- If dark mode is available on your Snapchat account, you can enable it in your Snapchat profile's settings.
For a long time, Snapchat has been one of the few major
Snapchat has a dark mode, but it isn't widely available yetSnapchat does have a dark mode, yes, but this feature still isn't available to many users. Snapchat's dark mode is currently only available for iPhone users in Australia and some parts of the US. Unfortunately, they haven't revealed which parts those are.
How to enable dark mode on Snapchat
1. Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and log in if you're prompted to do so.2. In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap on your profile picture.
3. In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap on the icon that looks like a gear. This will open the Settings menu.4. In the Settings menu, scroll until you see an option called "App Appearance." If you can't find App Appearance in your Settings menu, it means that you currently aren't able to use dark mode on Snapchat. 5. In the "App Appearance" menu, tap "Always Dark" to enable Snapchat's dark mode. You can also set it to match your iPhone's settings, so if your iPhone changes between light and dark automatically throughout the day, so will Snapchat.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500
- NASA picks California-based space company Astra Space to launch TROPICS mission