Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G with Dimensity 1000+ chipset, 64MP quad rear cameras launched in India
- Oppo has launched the Reno5 Pro 5G smartphone in India.
- It is the first device powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset in India.
- The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G has been priced at ₹35,990 and will be available from January 22.
Oppo also launched the Enco X truly wireless earphones along with the smartphone at the event.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G price and availability
AdvertisementThe Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G has been priced at ₹35,990 and comes in Astral Blue and Starry Black colours. It will be available from Flipkart and offline stores across the country from January 22.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G specifications
The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top. It features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a refresh rate of 90HZ and up to 1,100 nit brightness. It features a punch-hole notch for the selfie camera on the left corner.
It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
|64MP primary||f/1.7 aperture|
|8MP ultra-wide-angle lens||f/2.2 aperture|
|2MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP portrait sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|32MP selfie camera||f/2.4 aperture|
The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G is powered by a 4,350mAh battery with 65W SuperVooc 2.0 fast charge support. In terms of connectivity, it offers G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy S21 series launched in India – price, specifications, and everything you need to know
Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 750G launched in India starting at ₹20,999
Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord — which is the best mid-range device for you?
Popular on BI
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again