Moto G22 with 90Hz display, 20W charging launched at ₹10,999
Priced at Rs 10,999, the smartphone will go on sale on April 13 in two colour variants, iceberg blue and cosmic black.
"The moto g22 comes with an industry-leading 16MP selfie camera along with the segment-leading 50MP quad camera system featuring an 8MP ultra-wide camera," the company said in a statement.
"The 50MP main camera sensor with Quad Pixel technology gives super sharp, more vibrant photos with 4x better low light sensitivity. moto g22 also comes with an industry-leading 16MP Selfie Camera with quad pixel technology," it added.
The smartphone features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD punch hole display with 90Hz Max Vision display and it houses 5,000mAh battery along with a 20W TurboPower charger.
moto g22 is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 processor with 4GB (LPDDR4X) RAM for an efficient performance, which is backed up by the improved power efficiency of Hyper Engine. Other major attributes include a water-repellent design, a side Fingerprint Scanner and Face unlock.
The company said that the device is designed with the most intricate detailing that gives it an elegant touch and feel. It is said to be 185gm light, 8.4mm thin, with a premium finish with UV textures, a beautiful camera module and a flatbed design.
Realme 9 5G vs Realme 9 Pro 5G – specs, price and features compared
OnePlus 10 expected to be launched with a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset
Realme GT 2 Pro review: Testing the cheapest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 smartphone
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the red tracking global cues: Adani Ports, Coal India, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit