OnePlus confirms a 4500mAh battery and Warp Charge 65 on the Nord 2
- OnePlus has revealed the battery capacity of the Nord 2 smartphone.
- The smartphone is claimed to last a full day with just 15 minutes of charging.
- A new pair of TWS is also launching a new pair of TWS alongside the Nord 2.
OnePlus India shared a tweet saying that the Nord 2 will pack a 4,500mAh battery with support for Warp Charge 65. OnePlus added that the phone will give a full day’s power with just 15 minutes of charging. In comparison, the OnePlus Nord comes with a 4,115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging support.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
We gave Nord 2 a 4500 mAh battery and Warp Charge 65. The result? Warp-speed charging giving you a full day’s power… https://t.co/NNKeiG7mCX— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) 1626790978000
OnePlus has also confirmed that the Nord 2 will feature a 50-megapixel triple camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and the Sony IMX766 sensor. It hasn’t revealed details of the other two rear cameras. The smartphone will also feature a 90Hz display, and run OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11. It will get two major OS updates and three years of security updates. OnePlus Nord 2 will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI chipset along with 5G support.
According to leaks and reports, the OnePlus Nord 2 is said to launch in four colours of Blue Haze, Gray Sierra, Green Woods, and a red colour option. It could feature a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with HDR10+ certification. The smartphone is also expected to launch in two variants of 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB.
The launch event of the OnePlus Nord 2 is scheduled to take place on July 22 at 7:30 pm IST. It will be streamed on the official OnePlus YouTube channel. In addition to the Nord 2, OnePlus is also launching a new TWS, OnePlus Buds Pro. It will feature adaptive noise cancellation, and offer a battery life of up to 38 hours, according to a report by CNET.
OnePlus Nord 2 Indian pricing details leaked – rumoured to cost more than the original Nord
OnePlus confirms launch of Buds Pro alongside Nord 2 later this month
- GAIL reports a six-fold jump in net profit in the first quarter on higher margins
- MindTickle is the third SaaS firm from India to enter the unicorn club in 2021
- Indian Penal Code and other laws have provision to protect investors against cryptocurrency fraud, according to Indian Finance Ministry official
- Mozilla slams Facebook for terminating the accounts of NYU researchers, says the claims 'simply do not hold water'
- Bitcoin does not make payments anonymous — just really hard to trace