OnePlus confirms launch of Buds Pro alongside Nord 2 later this month
OnePlus Buds Prowill be launched on July 22.
- The earbuds are likely to have an active noise cancellation feature.
- Users can review
OnePlusBuds Pro and OnePlus Nord 2before the launch.
AdvertisementOnePlus has confirmed the launch of its next TWS - OnePlus Buds Pro - in India alongside the North 2 at the upcoming event on July 22.
The OnePlus Buds Pro is likely to be an upgraded version of its predecessor— OnePlus Buds. Although OnePlus has not confirmed any specifications or features, the upcoming buds could retain some features from the previous version. The Buds Pro may feature active noise cancellation that reduces the ambient noise to provide clean audio from the earphones.
The price of the OnePlus Buds Pro is likely to be higher than the OnePlus Buds, which are sold at ₹4,990, given the additional features and upgraded specifications. The OnePlus Lab has invited users to test the OnePlus Buds Pro and Nord 2 5G phones before the launch.
To register for the early review units, you will have to provide personal information along with details such as earphones you currently use, features you value the most in earphones, the purpose of earphones, your favourite tech category and more.
The specifications of OnePlus Nord 2 were revealed earlier. The upcoming smartphone from the company will be the first to feature a MediaTek chipset. OnePlus claims that the AI feature of the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 can improve the imaging and gaming performance of the phone. The phone is rumoured to have a 4,500mAh battery that supports fast charging.
As per the renders and early leaks, the OnePlus Nord 2 is expected to have a triple camera set-up at the back and a punch-hole type front camera in the display. The phone will be sold in the mid-range segment.
OnePlus Nord 2 renders give us the best look yet at the upcoming affordable smartphone
OnePlus officially announced its integration with Oppo — this is what it could mean for users
Popular on BI
- Xiaomi says it is disappointed after ₹5,551.27 crore seizure order is upheld, claims the remittances are legitimate
- Mobility-as-a-service to generate fuel cost savings of $10.8 bn by 2027 says report
- Floodlight failure and a snake on the field cause interruptions in the second T20I at Guwahati
- 5 ways how Paytm Super App is championing the digital payments ecosystem in India
- Vedanta founder Anil Agarwal honoured with Global Indian Award in Canada