Realme X7 Max 5G launch date, specifications and everything we know so far
- Realme is launching the third smartphone in the X7 series - the Realme X7 Max 5G
- The Realme X7 Max will sport dual 5G SIM support.
- The launch is scheduled for May 31st for the Indian market.
The company has made a promotional microsite for the Realme X7 Max 5G that details some of the key highlights of the device. Looking at the details it seems like it will be a rebranded Realme GT Neo which was released in China in March 2021.
Guys, be prepared to be swept by #FutureAtFullSpeed as we bring to you the #realmeX7Max5G with India’s First MediaT… https://t.co/BfeWzMZKRP— Madhav Max 5G (@MadhavSheth1) 1621830610000
AdvertisementThe Realme X7 Max 5G will join the X7 family that has Realme X7 5G and Realme X7 Pro 5G. As mentioned, the official teasers of the X7 Max confirm that the phone will boast of Mediatek Dimensity 1200 chipset, which is also rumoured to be featured in the unannounced OnePlus Nord 2. It is also teased that the smartphone will come with dual 5G SIM support.
Realme X7 Max 5G display
The product page reveals several specifications of the phone. Starting with the screen, it will feature a Full HD+ Super AMOLED with 100 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits of peak brightness and an 8,000,000:1 contrast ratio. The refresh rate will be set at 120Hz max and the touch sampling rate is said to be 360Hz.
Realme X7 Max 5G camera
The page also reveals the design and camera details. It will have a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2MP macro shooter. The phone has a hole-punch cutout on the top left corner, but the megapixel count is not revealed.
Realme X7 Max 5G design
As per the product page, the phone will weigh 179 grams and have an 8.4mm thick body. Surprisingly, a headphone jack can also be seen in the pictures. We can spot three colours of the phone - black, grey and pink -and the design looks strikingly similar to the Realme GT Neo and the specifications also look the same. The back has a sandblasted metal finish with a shiny strip running in-line the camera module with a Realme 'Dare to leap' branding at the bottom half.
Realme X7 Max 5G charging and battery
It also mentions that the phone will come with 50W fast charging which Realme calls the SuperDart tech that claims to charge 0-50% in 16 minutes. Although the promo page does not specify the battery size, it's likely to be 4500mAh if it's the same model as the Realme GT Neo.
Other expected details of the Realme X7 Max
AdvertisementIf the Realme X7 Max 5G turns out to be a rebranded Realme Neo 5G, it will most likely have a 16MP front camera. 6.43-inch display and up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The final confirmation of these specs will be seen at the launch where the price and availability details will also be revealed.
Microsoft announces general availability of Surface Laptop 4 to cater needs of hybrid era in India
WhatsApp says it will wait for the Indian government to pass the Personal Data Protection law before limiting features
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range