Samsung launches Galaxy S21 FE 5G with a slim profile and pro-grade camera; available in select markets from January 11
S21 FE 5G, featuring a sleek and slim 7.9mm-thick body and a pro-grade camera, will comes in Olive, Lavender, White and Graphite finishes.
"We saw an incredible response to Galaxy S20 FE and
S21 FE 5G comes equipped with Galaxy's latest, super-fast application processor – the same powerful processor used in the S21 series.
Dedicated gamers and streamers will get ultra-crisp, high-quality graphics and picture quality, along with the new 240Hz touch response and a 120Hz refresh rate, which provides the highest resolution on a Dynamic AMOLED 2X display.
S21 FE 5G is outfitted with an all-day battery built to last from work to home and everywhere in between, said the company.
"S21 FE 5G's powerful battery is reinforced with 25W Super fast charging capabilities so you can charge your battery by more than 50 per cent in just 30 minutes," the company informed.
The S21 FE 5G is equipped with the same pro-grade setup used to capture vivid photos.
The users can enhance low-light shots while out with friends at night and capture super-clear photos in the darkest conditions.
S21 FE 5G sports an advanced 32MP front camera with enhanced AI Face Restoration capabilities. The device offers Dual Recording and the camera captures views from both lenses at the same time.
AdvertisementThe device also offers intuitive One UI 4 and a new privacy dashboard.
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts