3 reasons you should buy the 2-year-old Apple Watch Series 3 over the new Series 5
- The Apple Watch Series 3 is a smart buy for iPhone owners looking for a basic smartwatch that can monitor health metrics and deliver notifications to your wrist.
- That's because it supports many of the same features as the Series 5 for half the price.
- There are several benefits that come with the more expensive Series 5, such as an always-on screen, but the Series 3 offers a largely similar experience.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple just launched the $400 Apple Watch Series 5 in September, which features an always-on display, support for international emergency calling, and the option to purchase it in a new titanium finish.But if you're in the market for an Apple Watch, you might want to consider checking out the Series 3 model Apple launched in 2017. That's because it's available for less than half the price of a Series 5 on Black Friday and offers many of the same features as Apple's latest smartwatch.
The Apple Watch Series 3 is significantly cheaper.
The Series 3 offers the same core features as the Series 5.Advertisement
Apple's older watch also runs on the same software and is compatible with the same App Store as the Series 5, so the experience will largely feel the same.
That being said, it's worth noting that the Series 5 does offer improvements that you won't find on the Series 3.Advertisement
So which one is right for you?
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra and Rajkot to get extend by 15 days
- Whether we like it or not, Indians are already partaking in the superfood ‘trend’
- India records 16,488 new COVID-19 cases and 113 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maharashtra to conduct class 12,10 exams from 23 and 29 April
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales