Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
Call of Duty
- FPS game COD: Modern Warfare 2 is all set to release on 28 October 2022.
- The beta version of Modern Warfare 2 will arrive next month.
- Here’s how you can pre-order and sign up.
AdvertisementThe beta version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is all set to arrive next month. The first Early Access will be available from September 16 to September 17 for the PlayStation 4 and 5 users who preordered the game, followed by Open Beta for all PlayStation players, starting on September 18 and ending on September 20.
The full release of
Ever since the first gameplay of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was shown off at the Summer Game Fest, hope has been rising especially for first-person shooter (FPS) game lovers.
If you are one of those and want to experience Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 before the final release, you can sign up for the developer beta release. Read on and you will learn everything you need to know about COD MW 2 Beta version.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – how to sign up
- You can get access to COD MW 2 beta by pre-ordering the game here.
- The pre-order will cost you around ₹6,699 in India.
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive a beta code.
- Now, head over to the Call of Duty website by clicking here and log in with the details and enter the code.
Also, your game progress in the beta version will not be carried forward into the main release but you will be able to unlock rewards during the game launch.
Most popular Google Doodle games you can play right now
Best gaming laptop under ₹100,000
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May