Elon Musk wants to sell Tesla 'Giga Beer' in a Cybertruck-inspired bottle
Elon Muskannounced Tesla's plan to sell beerin a Cybertruck-inspired bottle last week.
- His previous booze venture was $250 tequila in a lightning-bolt bottle that sold out in hours.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk plans to expand his booze business from
Musk revealed Tesla's "Giga Beer" during an event held at the Berlin
Tesla officially owns the trademarks for both Giga Beer and Giga Bier, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The trademark request was filed on October 11, two days after the beer was revealed in Berlin.
Last year, the automaker launched the $250 limited-edition Tesla Tequila, sold in a gold lightning-bolt bottle. A second batch was released this March and quickly sold out in hours, Insider's Tim Levin reported. Now, resellers have listed the empty bottles online for thousands of dollars, even without the tequila inside.
Despite its popularity, Musk's alcohol endeavors have been categorized alongside his other "gag products" such as red satin short shorts and a fire-spewing device called the "Not-a-Flamethrower."
Tesla did not immediately respond to Insider's request for additional details about Giga Beer, such as its pricing and flavor.
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999