Elon Musk wants to sell Tesla 'Giga Beer' in a Cybertruck-inspired bottle
Elon Muskannounced Tesla's plan to sell beerin a Cybertruck-inspired bottle last week.
- His previous booze venture was $250 tequila in a lightning-bolt bottle that sold out in hours.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk plans to expand his booze business from
Musk revealed Tesla's "Giga Beer" during an event held at the Berlin
Tesla officially owns the trademarks for both Giga Beer and Giga Bier, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The trademark request was filed on October 11, two days after the beer was revealed in Berlin.
Last year, the automaker launched the $250 limited-edition Tesla Tequila, sold in a gold lightning-bolt bottle. A second batch was released this March and quickly sold out in hours, Insider's Tim Levin reported. Now, resellers have listed the empty bottles online for thousands of dollars, even without the tequila inside.
Despite its popularity, Musk's alcohol endeavors have been categorized alongside his other "gag products" such as red satin short shorts and a fire-spewing device called the "Not-a-Flamethrower."
Tesla did not immediately respond to Insider's request for additional details about Giga Beer, such as its pricing and flavor.
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
- WhatsApp update: Users will soon be able to exit groups silently
- India's wholesale inflation rises further to 15.08% in April from 14.55% a month ago
- China has released its list of top five sources of online fraud in 2022
- There is a strong case to go long on LIC say analysts and macroeconomic indicators