People are already comparing Apple's new AirPods Pro to Pokemon, hairdryers, and more
- Apple on Monday announced new AirPods Pro, which are on sale for $250.
- They are available for preorder now, and will arrive on October 30.
- Not long after the announcement, people started making memes about how they look like different cartoons.
- Here are some of the best reactions so far.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Not long after Apple announced its new $250 AirPods Pro, memes comparing them to Pokémon, Mario, and other characters were all over Twitter.The new AirPods offer a few upgrades from their predecessors, including noise-cancellation and sweat-resistance. The redesigned earbuds also have a rubber tip, which has inspired meme comparisons of the new design.Advertisement
This isn't the first time AirPods have been meme fodder. Last year, AirPods became a meme where owners used them as a "flex," wearing them to show how rich they were.
Here are some of the best reactions to the buds so far.