The 31 best tech companies to work for in 2020, according to employees
Courtesy of HubSpot
- Glassdoor's annual list of the best places to work in 2020 included 31 tech companies, ranging from industry giants like Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce to lesser-known names in the health tech and real estate industries.
- Several Silicon Valley tech giants, like Facebook and Apple, dropped a few places on Glassdoor's list compared to last year.
- The sales and marketing software provider HubSpot took the number-one spot.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Tech companies are known for offering lavish perks, like free food, onsite gyms and doctors, and long periods of time off for parental leave. So it may come as no surprise that tech companies accounted for a significant portion of Glassdoor's annual list of the 100 best places to work in the year ahead.
Tech industry giants like Google, Facebook, and Microsoft, and Apple made the list, but some of these companies dropped in placement compared to last year. Facebook, for example, fell by 16 spots to number 23 on Glassdoor's list, while Google dropped three spots to number 11 and Apple slipped down 13 spots to 84. Microsoft, comparatively, jumped up to take 21st place, an improvement from the 34th-place slot it occupied last year.
Here's a look at all the tech companies that made Glassdoor's list, which is based on employee feedback regarding their job, work environment, and employer over the last year.
31. Intel Corporation
30. Epic Systems
28. Cisco Systems
27. UST Global
23. Dell Technologies
20. JDA Software
19. Yardi Systems
13. Kronos Incorporated
3. Ultimate Software
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- RBI clarifies that it is not against privatization of public sector banks
- Diabetes drug effective in reducing severity in Covid patients: Study
- India Inc sees steepest decline in deal values: report
- All-India Consumer Price Index for agricultural, rural labourers rose in July
- 50% of companies planning job cuts amid economic downturn: Report