'Why won't my flashlight work on my iPhone?': 4 ways to troubleshoot your iPhone flashlight if it isn't working
- If the flashlight won't work on your iPhone, you can usually troubleshoot the issue in a matter of minutes and get your trusty light shining again.
- A nearly exhausted battery can prevent an iPhone's flashlight from working, especially if the phone is very warm or cold.
- If you cannot find your flashlight in your iPhone Control Center, you may have accidentally removed it, but you can quickly add it back in the Settings app.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Even the most prepared people rarely walk around with a flashlight in their pockets, but these days, there's really no reason to when our smartphones have a decent flashlight built right in.While not bright enough to fill a large room with light or to cast a beam dozens of feet ahead down a hiking trail, an iPhone's flashlight creates more than enough light to help you find your dropped keys, read in a tent, light up the sidewalk ahead of you, or rock out at a concert.Advertisement
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to troubleshoot your iPhone's flashlight
Charge your iPhoneAdvertisement
Close the Camera app
Restart your iPhoneAdvertisement
Reset your iPhone settings
- On Independence Day, over 45,000 security personnel will be guarding New Delhi
- Decoding ‘Brand India’
- Bahujan Samaj Party issues whip to 6 defector MLAs in Rajasthan
- Instagram fixes bug that didn't let users remove photos, DMs
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s installment — how to check in 5 easy steps