Tesla's rechargeable battery can power your home - here's how it works
Tesla unveiled the new and improved version of its at-home battery, Powerwall 2, in October.
The at-home battery can store solar energy and provide backup power for your home. It fits into Tesla's larger energy ambitions since it acquired SolarCity in November, allowing it to offer solar roof and panel installations in addition to backup energy storage.
Here's a breakdown of how Powerwall 2 works:
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies
- Bajaj Finserv, Tata Comm, Info Edge and some L&T Group companies among worst losers in the market crash
- Micromax IN Note 2 with MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, 48MP quad camera launched in India
- Micromax IN Note 2 vs Realme 9i — New budget phones compared