Tesla's rechargeable battery can power your home - here's how it works
Tesla unveiled the new and improved version of its at-home battery, Powerwall 2, in October.
The at-home battery can store solar energy and provide backup power for your home. It fits into Tesla's larger energy ambitions since it acquired SolarCity in November, allowing it to offer solar roof and panel installations in addition to backup energy storage.
Here's a breakdown of how Powerwall 2 works:
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol