Tesla's rechargeable battery can power your home - here's how it works
Tesla unveiled the new and improved version of its at-home battery, Powerwall 2, in October.
The at-home battery can store solar energy and provide backup power for your home. It fits into Tesla's larger energy ambitions since it acquired SolarCity in November, allowing it to offer solar roof and panel installations in addition to backup energy storage.
Here's a breakdown of how Powerwall 2 works:
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade