The 17 biggest ways your iPhone will change when you update to iOS 11
Apple's annual update to its iPhone software is here.
Apple released iOS 11 to everyone with a modern iPhone on Tuesday. You can download it now in Settings > General > Software Update.
iOS 11 includes major updates for iPads, including a new desktop-like dock and supercharged multitasking features.
But it's a big update for iPhones, too. The notifications screen has been revised, Apple's first-party apps like Mail have been improved, and Control Center shortcuts have been completely redesigned.
Business Insider has testing iOS 11 for months as a beta version. Here are the 17 biggest changes we've found:
- Kashmir to Switzerland and more – India’s 10 most searched travel destinations in 2023
- Five common symptoms of Stomach Cancer
- Consumer confidence stays stable in RBI survey across 19 major cities
- Covid virus can persist in lungs for up to two years: Study
- SC upholds abrogation of Article 370, calls for polls by September next year