The 17 biggest ways your iPhone will change when you update to iOS 11
Apple's annual update to its iPhone software is here.
Apple released iOS 11 to everyone with a modern iPhone on Tuesday. You can download it now in Settings > General > Software Update.
iOS 11 includes major updates for iPads, including a new desktop-like dock and supercharged multitasking features.
But it's a big update for iPhones, too. The notifications screen has been revised, Apple's first-party apps like Mail have been improved, and Control Center shortcuts have been completely redesigned.
Business Insider has testing iOS 11 for months as a beta version. Here are the 17 biggest changes we've found:
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2
- Recent IPO successes could lead to recovery in the primary market: E&Y
- Capex cycle to touch ₹21 lakh crore in FY23, but there's a catch