The newest 'Overwatch' character is a deadly gunslinger with a grudge to bear
- The 29th "Overwatch" hero, Ashe, was revealed during BlizzCon 2018.
- Ashe is the leader of the Deadlock Gang and has a longstanding grudge against McCree, one of the original "Overwatch" heroes.
- She is a damage hero with a mix of ranged weapons and a unique support ability as her ultimate.
- Ashe will be playable on the PC test server before arriving for free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the coming weeks.
The latest hero to join the cast of "Overwatch" is Ashe, the leader of the Deadlock Gang. Ashe was revealed during BlizzCon, Activision-Blizzard's annual fan conference.She is the 29th "Overwatch" hero and the first damage hero added to the game since "Doomfist" arrived in July 2017.
- The Viper is Ashe's main weapon, a semi-automatic rifle. The gun is capable of quick shots, but does more damage when she aims down the sights.
- Dynamite explodes in an area after a short delay, dealing damage over time. Ashe can shoot the dynamite to trigger the explosion early.
- Coach Gun is a short range shotgun that knocks enemies away and can be used to propel Ashe in different directions.
- B.O.B is Ashe's ultimate, calling in an omnic member of her gang for additional fire support.
A new animated short released during BlizzCon shows a bit of Ashe's history with McCree, one of the original "Overwatch" heroes. The two gunslingers find themselves in a stand-off over a valuable payload on the familiar Route 66 map.Ashe will be playable on the PC test server before arriving for free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the coming weeks.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow