There's one app you should be using to make your Instagram pictures look so much better - here's how it works
Even Instagram's preset filters feel passé. A regular 'grammer can spot Valencia a mile away, and Instagram itself seems to be realizing that "the cool teens don't use Instagram filters anymore." The company has rolled out new filters - and even new products, like its new one-second video option Boomerang - to entice users.Instead, teens are obsessed with a little app called VSCO Cam. The Oakland, California, based VSCO lets users use its gorgeous filters and editing options to turn their otherwise boring pictures into masterpieces. Plus, like instagram, you cal create a profile on VSCO Cam and follow other users - VSCO Cam is essentially a more artistic and curated version of Instagram.
The app's interface has almost no text. The idea is to give the app a global feel, so people can easily use it regardless of their language, but some of the pictograms are confusing. Scroll down to learn how to use VSCO Cam.Taylor Lorenz contributed to an earlier version of this story.
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021
- Railways Budget 2021: Faster trains, higher funding and support for green railways — here’s what’s on the experts’ checklist
- Apple to open retail stores in India, after the success of its online store, says CEO Tim Cook