This app-powered home security camera turned me into an overbearing dog dad
Matt Weinberger/Business Insider
Now, we want to make sure we protect both.
So when we heard about the Canary - a $199 smart home camera billed as the "all-in-one home security system you control from your phone" - we were eager to give it a try.
That's doubly true since homeowners' insurance companies like State Farm are apparently also willing to give you a break on your rate.
The verdict: The Canary is pretty good, and makes us feel a little safer about leaving our puppy home alone. But it also drove us a little crazy, in the end.
Here's how the Canary sings.
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- MSME credit demand jumps 60% from pre-pandemic levels – a sign of rebound in economic activity
- Indian fintechs to grow 10x and manage assets worth $1 trillion by 2030
- Coffee Maker - Best coffee machine for home in India
- Although FII flows have reversed, retail investor confidence remains low thanks to macro concerns