Today’s top tech news: Aadhar could be a ‘master database’ of Indian citizens, NASA has a fail safe in place in case Artemis goes wrong and Indiamart’s CEO is celebrating the company's 25% jump in value
- The Economic Survey 2018-19 is making a case to use Aadhaar as a ‘master database’ for every citizen.
- The Economic Survey 2018-19 also highlights how technology has helped plug leaks and corruption in the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
- NASA successfully tests the launch abort system for its upcoming manned Moon mission, Artemis.
- Dinesh Agarwal, the CEO and founder of Indiamart, is celebrating the 25% jump in the company’s valuation since its gone public.
- Mukesh Ambani’s
Reliance Jiois collaborating with Facebook to launch a ‘digital literacy’ campaign in India claiming to be largest campaign of its kind in the country.
India's latest economic survey makes a case to use Aadhaar to create a master database for every citizen
Technology plugged the leaks in India’s ₹60,000 crore rural employment guarantee scheme
Mukesh Ambani and Mark Zuckerberg join hands to target millions of India's first time internet users
NASA just made sure its astronauts will be safe if the 2024 Artemis mission to the Moon fails
Indiamart founder CEO Dinesh Agarwal is celebrating a 25% jump in value at listing says Indian e-commerce is a ‘winner takes all’ market
Popular on BI
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range