Watch a clip of Barack Obama talking about dancing with Prince on David Letterman's new Netflix talk show
- Barack Obama jokes about an experience of dancing with Prince in a new clip from the first episode of David Letterman's upcoming Netflix talk show.
- "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman" premieres Friday with Obama as its first guest.
- Subsequent guests on the monthly series include Jay-Z, Tina Fey, and George Clooney.
Netflix has released a short clip previewing Barack Obama's appearance on the first episode of David Letterman's new Netflix talk show, "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction."
In the 52-second video, Obama recounts a self-deprecating experience of dancing with Prince, months before the singer died in 2016. The former president jokes that he has "dad moves" and practices "staying in the pocket" to avoid embarrassment while dancing.
Letterman's new, hour-long series is set to air monthly after the Obama episode debuts on January 12. Subsequent episodes feature an influential list of guests, including Jay-Z, Tina Fey, and George Clooney.
Netflix described the series by saying that its "interviews will take place both inside and outside a studio setting. The conversations are intimate, in-depth and far-reaching, with the levity and humor Dave's fans know and love. Field segments will bring Dave to locations far and wide, expressing his curiosity and desire to dig deeper on a specific topic related to the iconic guest featured in the episode."
Watch the clip below:
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones