People are donating money to Kylie Jenner to help her become the world's youngest female billionaire
Joe Scarnici/Getty Images
- Kylie Jenner has an estimated worth of $900 million, according to Forbes.
- A GoFundMe campaign is raising money to help Kylie become the world's youngest female billionaire.
When Forbes reported that Kylie Jenner, the 20-year-old cosmetic mogul from the Kardashian-Jenner family, was just $100 million shy of becoming the world's youngest billionaire, fans of the reality TV star banded together.
On Twitter, multiple people wrote that they intended to help raise the additional $100 million that would make Jenner the world's youngest billionaire.
"Skipping my child support payments to help this fierce female become an iconic billionaire!" One woman joked.
Now, a GoFundMe campaign has been created in her honor, but only $268 has been raised on her behalf.
The campaign description reads:
"I don't want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn't have a billion dollars. We must raise 100 million dollars to help her get to a billion, please spread the word, this is extremely important."
While most people are donating around $5 a piece, one person gave as much as $100.
This isn't the first time the internet has crowdfunded on the behalf of an extremely wealthy person. A GoFundMe campaign that kicked off in April raised nearly $8,000 to purchase a couch for Elon Musk after CBS revealed that Musk had been sleeping on his office floor.
we need to raise $100 million to give to Kylie Jenner so she's a full billionaire! let's fucking go! let's send a message! no negativity- DarkSydePhelix (@ByYourLogic) July 11, 2018
Skipping my child support payments to help this fierce female become an iconic billionaire! I believe my daughters would support this if I were allowed contact with them!!!!- Birdy (@palebirdy) July 11, 2018
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case